Gallery Wall Artist Entry Form
Submissions must include:
Completed Entry Form
- Minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 samples of work (any common graphic file format, also PDF, .doc and .docx)
- All fields required except for website
- List works on “Call to Artists” entry form
- Submit images as attachments to online form – one image for each work listed
Image File Specifications
- File types for images – all common graphic file formats OK as well as PDF, .doc and .docx
- Largest dimension to be 1200 – 1800 pixels
- MAXIMUM FILE SIZE FOR EACH IMAGE – 2MB. You will need to resize larger images before uploading. You can resize and compress images online at Small SEO Tools, a free online tool. (There are others available online as well; do a Google search if desired.)
- Submit Artist Statement and Resume/CV with online entry form if available or send within 5 business days to firstname.lastname@example.org or Burien Arts, P.O. Box 66574, Burien, WA 98166
- There is no entry fee at this time
Burien Arts Association Welcomes Local Artists
Please submit your entry application using the form below. Burien Arts Association will contact you within two weeks.
To encourage sales, we strongly suggest that your work include only one item retailing over $1,000.00.
Starting in 2024, exhibits at the Highline Heritage Museum will run quarterly and will include an opening reception. Artists chosen by the review panel will be curated into the exhibition schedule.
There is no insurance for objects installed for exhibition, however, every precaution is taken to ensure the safety of the artwork.